Bash Shortcuts Cheat Sheet
- Ctrl + C Terminate the command
- Ctrl + Z Suspend the command
- Ctrl + A Move to the start of the line
- Ctrl + E Move to the end of the line
- Ctrl + F Move forward one character
- Ctrl + B Move backward one character
- Ctrl + U Delete from the cursor to the start of the line
- Ctrl + K Delete from the cursor to the end of the line
- Ctrl + W Delete from the cursor to the start of the word
- Ctrl + D Delete the character under the cursor
- Ctrl + H Delete the character before the cursor
- Ctrl + T Swap the character under the cursor with the previous one
- Ctrl + L Clear the screen
Recommended snippets & collections
- Snippet collection
A collection of cheatsheets to bookmark and come back to whenever you need to look up anything.
Learn what HTML5 attribute you can use to customize the names of your downloadable files with this quick tip.
Resource prefetching is a great technique to improve perceived page speed on your website and one that requires little to no effort. Learn how to use it today.
Google Chrome's developer tools are nothing short of amazing. Here are 7 must-have extensions you can add to increase your productivity even further.